Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Production So Far


13 embroidered tees and/or sweats plus 1 denim shirt. At 30 minutes minimum per shirt to set up, embroider and trim jump stitches, you do the math. So GLAD that's done. My sister owes me. Big.


2 cammie purses cut out and ready to sew during the upcoming week. One is for hire. One is for me, a re-do of my first purse, since I've improved the construction, and also because I've used one of Tyler's actual retired cammi blouses this time. (Retired due to ugly an ink spot on one pocket which I cut around.) Since I'll be at his base again in 3 weeks, I want to have my New! and Improved! purse done for that trip.



Jalie 2921 cut out and ready to sew as soon as I'm off the computer. The print will be the top. The solid below is the sweater I bought last week. I want to wear these tomorrow with a black skirt, as my nod to Halloween — in color, if not in costume.

Also on the agenda — laundry, a bit of grocery shopping, maybe some closet reorganization tonight during the football game, and finding some black tights while I'm out this afternoon. If not, I'll just go with regular nude PH. 

7 comments:

  1. Oooh your top and sweater will look great! Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy weekend! I look forward to see your top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print fabric for tomorrow's top, such a perfect pairing with the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a productive weekend! Your Halloween outfit should be great. Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that print. Wherever did it come from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been very productive. Can't wait to see your Jalie top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yipes! I have some of that fabric in my stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.