Saturday, December 15, 2007

Unenthusiastic Model



OK, so it's dinner time and he really wanted to be eating lasagna instead of modeling, but I twisted his arm.

As promised, DH is modelling the outfit I made for my FIL. It was now or never as it must get packaged up and sent off on Monday. Keep in mind that my FIL is 3-4 inches taller than DH and has longer legs and arms. And the "Redskins" on the front really isn't crooked. It's DH who is standing more slumped than straight. It must be the hunger. ;-)

Dani had to see what was going on, of course, so she's front and center.

I haven't sewn a stitch since my mad-dash white tee but I have cut out a few gifty items. I'll sew those tomorrow during the football games. Tonight, I'm starting the baking marathon. After the lasagna, of course. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Please tell your DH that there are a lot sewing women that really appreciated having him pose for the pic. Looks good!
    Donna W
    Edmonton, AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Maybe he'll be more enthusiastic with his Bucs shirt? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.